Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18 Ray Emma Drive, Epping
Pride of ownership is evident the minute you approach this stunning home. 4 seasons full of lush landscaping on a private 2.19 acre lot on the end of the cul-de-sac. As you enter the farmers porch imagine enjoying your morning coffee as you listen to the birds chirp and feel the cool breeze of the ceiling fans. Enter the front door and you are greeted by the two story foyer with the gleaming maple staircase and open catwalk to the second story. You will be able to see straight through to the back of the home and see the wall of windows that overlook the private back yard. Formal dining room off the entry and flows back to the cooks kitchen. Custom cherry cabinets with granite counters, even a pot filler with stainless steel hood for all you chefs out there. Large bar seating for entertaining and great flow to the two story living room. Anderson windows throughout, radiant heat with a Buderus boiler, gas fire place, 9ft ceilings, plantation shutters and so many more amenities!
Listing Agent: Jennifer Russell
Listing Agent Mobile Phone (text): 603.235.5764
Listing Office: The Gove Group Real Estate, LLC
- MLS® #4632225
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,211
- Year Built2004
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingParking Spaces 2
- GaragesAuto Open, Heated
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered, Window Screens
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Level, Subdivision, Wooded
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Date ListedMay 8th, 2017
- Address18 Ray Emma Drive
- StateNew Hampshire
- Zip Code03042
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Draperies, Fireplace - Gas, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Oven - Wall, Refrigerator
- HeatingHot Water, Radiant
- FireplacesFireplace - Gas
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEpping School District SAU #14
- ElementaryEpping Elem School
- MiddleEpping Middle School
- HighEpping Middle High School
Copyright 2017 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data last updated November 17th, 2017 at 9:51pm EST.