Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
45 Sandra's Run, Dover
Pride of Ownership - Energy efficient "Rockport" style home situated at the end of a cul-de-sac, on a wonderful private corner lot, featuring 2000+/-sq. ft. living space with gleaming hardwood floors, cathedral ceiling with two skylights in living room, bright and cheerful, formal dining room with crown molding and wainscoting. The kitchen offers cherry cabinets with granite counter tops and a 6 ft. center kitchen island, plenty of cabinets, pantry, opened to a lovely family room with gas fireplace. Open staircase to second floor, three good size bedrooms, master bedroom offers a huge walk-in closet and a master bath with a double vanity sink, granite counter tops, ceramic tile flooring. The second bath has granite counter tops, ceramic tile flooring, and a jetted tub. You will appreciate the upgrades! Lower level expansion possible with the walkout basement, insulated, ready to be finished! Don't miss this wonderful place to call home!!
Listing Agent: Patricia Langdon
Listing Agent Mobile Phone (text): 603.770.9726
Listing Office: The Gove Group Real Estate, LLC
- MLS® #4632322
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,008
- Year Built2015
- StyleColonial, Contemporary
- UtilitiesSatellite, Internet - Cable, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingParking Spaces 2
- GaragesDirect Entry, Auto Open
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Patio, Porch
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Date ListedMay 7th, 2017
- Address45 Sandra's Run
- StateNew Hampshire
- Zip Code03820
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen Island, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Skylight, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Fireplace - Gas, Kitchen/Family
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range - Gas
- HeatingHot Air
- CoolingCentral AC
- FireplacesFireplace - Gas
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDover School District SAU #11
- MiddleDover Middle School
- HighDover High School
Copyright 2017 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data last updated September 26th, 2017 at 3:06am EDT.