Make the Move to the Gove Group
So many projects on the horizon means we have more listings for you...
Raising the standard means success
The Gove Group is southern and Seacoast New Hampshire’s and southeastern Maine’s premier marketing company for real estate development and home sale services. We are also licensed in Massachusetts. The choices are overwhelming when choosing which firm will allow you to pursue your real estate career. With so many options we think we have made it easy for you to make the move to The Gove Group. As an industry leader in New Construction and 55+ Community marketing and sales, and licensure in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts, The Gove Group offers you a unique opportunity for immediate, consistent business and a distinguished client base.
Currently we ARE SEEKING experienced agents in both our New Construction and Home Sale Services divisions. Our Inventory of homes is growing rapidly in several areas of southeastern New Hampshire. We need experienced agents with exceptional marketing skills to sell these properties and professionally represent our valued builder-clients. For qualified agents this can mean instant listings and the potential for additional sales. Often the buyer of a new home will have an existing home to sell.
Don’t want to work solely in New Construction? Many Gove Group agents sell existing homes and are responsible for selling new homes in a particular subdivision.
For these agents, this means steady business. You always have listings to promote. You always have an opportunity to connect with new buyers and expand your client base.
The growth and expansion of The Gove Group is a great opportunity for any agent, willing to work hard and achieve success. Our company slogan and goal is “Raising the Standard”. The steady growth of the company means that we are succeeding. We invite you to explore being a part of that success.
THE GOVE GROUP PROVIDES:
- Compensation: Attractive and competitive plans
- Tools: Desk/workspace, phone extensions, email, and web page provided
- Training: New agent training, support & real world opportunities. In-house continuing education opportunities
- Market Analysis: Professional, branded Toolkit CMA program provided
- Leads: Relocation and Internet leads distributed from several sources in a rotating format
- Marketing: Full time marketing & multi-media advertising support
- Signage: Property sings, riders and open house signs provided
- Email Marketing: Constant Contact Management System that connects to 6+ REALTOR ® Boards
- Branded Material: Business cards, company stationary, and presentation folders provided
- Legal Support: E&O insurance paid by The Gove Group
- Security: All calls & internet inquiries on your listings go directly to you
- Memberships: Access to Home Builders and Remodelers of New Hampshire
- Headquarters: Beautiful upscale offices in highly visible Seacoast locations with access to conference rooms, copiers, printers, scanners and the occasional party!