MAKE THE MOVE TO THE GOVE GROUP
The choices are overwhelming when choosing which firm will allow you to pursue your real estate career. With so many options we think we have made it easy for you to make the move to The Gove Group. As an industry leader in New Construction and 55+ Community marketing and sales, and licensure in New Hampshire, Maine, and Massachusetts, The Gove Group offers you a unique opportunity for immediate, consistent business and a distinguished client base.
The Gove Group provides*:
- Compensation: Attractive and competitive compensation plans.
- Tools: Resource/workspace, desk, phone extension & email provided.
- Training: New agent training, support & real world opportunities.
- Marketing Analysis: Toolkit CMA program provided.
- Leads: Relocation and Internet leads distributed from several sources in a rotating format.
- Marketing: Full-time marketing & multi-media advertising support.
- Signage: Property signs, riders and open house signs provided.
- Email Marketing: Constant Contact Management System that connect to 6+ REALTOR® Boards.
- Branding Material: Business cards, company stationary and presentation folders provided.
- Legal Support: E&O insurance paid by The Gove Group.
- Security: All calls & Internet inquiries on your listings go directly to you.
- Memberships: Access to Home Builders and Remodelers of New Hampshire.
- Headquarters: Beautiful upscale offices in highly visible Seacoast locations with access to conference rooms, copiers, printers, fax machines, scanners and the occasional party!
Click Here for more information or to set up a confidential appointment with a Gove Group Team Leader.
*This plan is developed for full-time agents at The Gove Group. More information available.
Real estate professionals are by nature independent people and we are no different at The Gove Group, however we know the BENEFITS OF WORKING AS A TEAM. In addition to our talented support staff, The Gove Group is comprised of three distinct sales divisions, providing a broad range of opportunity.
These agents focus on the buying and selling of existing homes. Resale agents benefit from fulltime marketing and administrative support, significant market share, and the respected reputation of The Gove Group. Many of our agents sell both existing and new homes.
New Construction Sales Division
New construction agents sell pre-construction homes and lots, and newly built homes, for a specific developer, or group of developers, within a specific subdivision. They are responsible for ensuring the highest quality of customer service and communication between all parties.
On-site Sales Division
Our onsite agents are responsible for specific projects, often with deliverable inventory. They work out of model homes and have established hours.
Each member of our team appreciates the value of choosing their own career paths within The Gove Group. Resale agents can dabble in new construction and enjoy instant business through company-generated listings. On-site agents have the ability to list resale homes for people in their sphere or who need to sell their existing homes to purchase a in their particular on-site communities. YOU DECIDE what works for you. The possibilities are endless!
One key component to the success of the team is the PROFESSIONAL ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF. This includes full-time management, office administration, marketing, legal and accounting representation.
Each of our unique divisions has dedicated sales management to guide you through any bumps along the road and support you in every way. The exceptional marketing department provides all the creative support, latest technology and advertising expertise to ensure your listings and agent profile achieve the utmost exposure. Administrative personnel oversee all transaction files and property listings. The combined efforts of these divisions provide a system of checks and balances, which contributes to a smooth and successful transaction for your buyer or seller client.
- All MLS data input involved in listing a newly signed property is reviewed by administration.
- All files are checked for compliance with Real Estate Commission requirements.
- All contract deadlines are monitored by office management, and reminders are sent to the agents.
- All marketing and advertising efforts are handled by the professional marketing department.
Having these resources allows you to focus on what you do best... sell homes! See what some of our Agents are saying about their experience here at The Gove Group.
Our valued builder and resale clients benefit from the creative talents and professional diligence of our IN-HOUSE MARKETING DEPARTMENT. Promoting over 30 subdivisions and hundreds of resale properties casts a wide net for buyers of all types of properties. Our newly designed web site, and strategically executed marketing efforts capture the attention of people who are considering buying and selling real estate. Agents can work one-on-one with a graphic designer to create ads, property tours and marketing materials that will WOW your sellers and support YOUR SUCCESS. Gove Group agents most certainly benefit from this thoughtful, well-planned upscale presentation.
IN-HOUSE MARKETING ADVANTAGES...
- Print advertising in local and regional news publications
- Strategic placement in Seacoast Real Estate Book publication
- Custom designed Just Listed & Just Sold cards*
- Constant Contact Email Marketing & Survey system
- SeacoastOnline.com featured listings placed monthly for new construction listings
- TheGoveGroup.com featured listings placed monthly
- Professional virtual tour opportunities & Previsite virtual tours for all listings
- Canva marketing system for custom flyers, postcards and more
- Yard signs, riders, open house signs and other custom signage*
- Business plan support, through custom self-marketing
- Branded ToolkitCMA™ Marketing Presentation
- Custom seasonal promotional campaigns
- Enhanced marketing options and unique branding for upscale properties as part of our Luxury Collection
- Effective social media presence and utilization
- Trade show exposure
*Some restrictions may apply.
New agents receive ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING as well as small group training sessions to become familar with the language of real estate, proper use of forms, transaction procedures and the effective use of technology and marketing services. CONTINUING EDUCATIONS CLASSES and in-house training sessions are held monthly in our elegant main conference room. Professionals from all businesses relevant to the real estate profession provide valuable information on:
- Title and Closing Services
- Mortgage and Financing Programs
- Home Inspection Topics
- Environmental Safety
- Real Estate Law and Practice
- Building Green for the Future
- State Specific Education
The Gove Group has consistently had a strong showing when it comes to MARKET SHARE. Our sales history is convincing evidence that The Gove Group successfully markets and sells homes. Basing your real estate business at The Gove Group gives you instant credentials as an accomplished real estate professional who can provide the services that sellers and buyers are looking for. Both new and experienced agents will find a broad range of opportunities for building their real estate business, establishing a broad base of experience, and insuring steady business year round.
We are leaders for listing and marketing homes and land in Southeastern New Hampshire and Maine.
At The Gove Group, we encourage success, and recognize how hard top producers work to expand and maintain a large client base. We offer top agents a competitive compensation plan that allows you to maximize your profit while still benefiting from access to upscale marketing materials and support. With quality resources and targeted marketing opportunities, we support your goals of providing excellent client services and selling real estate.
GOVE GROUP TOP PRODUCERS…
- Earn up to 90% commission splits with sales achievement tiers
- Benefit from professional in-house marketing services
- Benefit from team support when things get busy
- Receive all listing inquiries on your many listings
- Have no required up-desk time